Check Out These Lancaster Holiday Markets
- Christmas on Main – December 3 starting at 8:00 with a children’s breakfast (although if you’re staying at Carriage Corner you may want to skip this) and ending at 5:00 with the tree lighting there’s so much going on in New Holland to kick off your holiday season. Make sure you stop by Warehouse 100 (100 W Franklin Street) between 8 – 5 to visit their Christmas Market and walk to 101 W Franklin Street to check out the Christmas Market happening there! Event Schedule
- Village Christmas Market – December 3, just down the road from Christmas on Main, you’ll find Garden Spot’s Village Christmas Market. The Garden Spot Community is putting on a fun filled day for your holiday enjoyment. There’s crafts, demonstrations, food, and of course, shopping! The crafts on offer are all made by the residents, so make sure to check out this Lancaster holiday market.
- Local Maker’s Market – also happening on December 3 is the Local Maker’s Market located in The Shops at Rockvale near Disney and is filled with beautiful and unique handmade items you won’t find anywhere else. With over 50 vendors you’re sure to find something for everyone on your list! Just note that they close up shop at 3pm while The Shops at Rockvale stay open later.
- Second Saturday at Smucker’s Village – Located within walking distance of Carriage Corner you’ll find a charming coffee shop with the cutest décor items. On the second Saturday of every month they bring in local artists who set up booths outside (rain or shine) and sell their lovely crafts. Add in the free live music and you’ve got a shopping experience like no other.
- Bart Township Annual Christmas Bazaar – This 2 day event starts on Friday, December 2 at 6pm and end Saturday at 2pm.
- Vintage Revival Market – Vintage Revival Market is joining Mod*ish (2709 Old Philadelphia Pike, Bird in Hand) in preparation for their store grand opening by having a vintage and vintage vibe Pop-Up for the entire month of December! The holiday open house will be held on Friday, December 9 and Saturday, December 10 from 10AM-8PM!
More Great Little Known Shops
- 12 Shops of Christmas Tour – from December 1 – 10th you can explore some of Lancaster County’s hidden gems in the shop department. The Best Kept Secrets are a great way to find out of the way, small shops and unique gifts for everyone on your gift list.
- Lancaster’s First Friday – while not technically a holiday market, First Friday is an experience like no other that is free to attend and the Local Artisan Maker’s Market is open from 5:30 – 8. If you’ve never checked out Lancaster’s First Friday here’s a schedule of the special events for December 2, 2022.
Start Some New Christmas Traditions
- Book at Stay at Carriage Corner where’s you’ll enjoy a cozy evening in your private guest room watching Holiday movies on the new flat screen Roku TVs. Or maybe a game is more your style, check with the innkeepers, they’re always up for a game of cribbage or Yahtzee. If puzzles are more your way to unwind – feel free to sit at our puzzle table, enjoy the world outside and finish up whatever is currently in progress. Finally, we have a selection of books that you may curl up and enjoy with a beverage of your choice.
- Christmas on the Farm – Both Saturdays & Sundays the first two weekends in December, The Country Barn has all sorts of holiday fun happening from Santa Sightings to Elf Scavenger Hunts! If you’ve got little in tow, you don’t want to miss spending a day at the Farm