Things To Do In Lancaster on Fridays
Are you looking for things to do in Lancaster on Fridays? Carriage Corner Bed & Breakfast is located in the small Village of Intercourse, Pennsylvania. I’m not gonna lie, this little town can be a little sleepy. Most of the year, the sidewalks roll up around 6 o’clock, sometimes even earlier. BUT between Thanksgiving and Christmas – Intercourse comes alive on Friday Nights. We’ve put together a list of things to do on any given Friday in our sleepy little Village as well as around Lancaster County:
- Kitchen Kettle – it’s a little known fact that KKV is open until 9pm on Fridays between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Giving you more time to stroll through the Village and find that perfect gift. You might even bump into Yummy and Mrs. Clause.
- Lancaster Yarn Shop – Are you a knitter or crocheter? Lancaster Yarn Shop has some beautiful yarns and lovely notions. Located in Kitchen Kettle, they are also open until 9 on Fridays between the two holidays.
- Corner Coffee Shop – year round the Corner Coffee Shop, The Treasure Place and Corner West are open until 9p on Fridays & Saturdays. For a nice relaxing Friday evening, grab a coffee and pull up a chair to enjoy the free live music from 6:30 – 8:30.
- The Treasure Place and Corner West – both of these shops are located in Smucker’s Village and are open until 9pm. The Treasure Place has the most unique gifts and beautiful furniture while Corner West has some spectacular art.
- The Village Cafe – with new owners and an amazing menu, The Village Cafe is the place to go for a great bite to eat. Open Fridays until 8!
- Best Kept Secrets Christmas Tour – Starting December 1 and running until the 10th, this is great way to support small businesses and find some unusual gifts.
- Carriage Corner Bed & Breakfast – after a full day of shopping, grab a cup of cocoa and work on the puzzle that’s always in progress in our common area. Or maybe you want to curl up with a good book? Watch a Holiday moving on our Roku tvs?
- Strasburg Railroad – with four different Santa experiences, you’re sure to find the perfect one!
- Strasburg Scooters – Scootin’ with Santa, don’t forget to ask us for the discount code when you book your favorite room at Carriage Corner 😉
- Christmas Village – Santa is sure to make an appearance at the Bird in Hand Christmas Village December 10th & 11th!
- The Mayor’s Tree Lighting – downtown Lancaster, Friday, November 25th between 5 – 8pm, there will be live music, the lighting of the tree and the arrival of Santa
- Kitchen Kettle Tree Lighting – close enough to walk and not fight the traffic, just bundle up! Friday, November 25th at 6pm they will light up the Tree! Check out their website for all the holiday fun.
- Elizabethtown GEARS Parade and tree lighting – Saturday, December 10th starting at 4pm
Enjoy a Lancaster Christmas
While we can’t promise you snow, we will do our best to make sure you have a great time! Pick your favorite room and come experience all the magic that Lancaster has to offer.