Lancaster Holiday Shows
Who would have guessed that Lancaster County Pennsylvania was known for it’s live theater?! Not me, but honestly there is some fantastic theater happening in the county! Check out what’s happening where and note which places we have discounts available for our guests.
- Sight & Sound* – David. while not technically a holiday show, David is great theater and is playing through December 31st. And don’t forget – we are able to offer discounts on all shows except Saturdays
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theater* – Elf showing through January 8th. You won’t want to miss the fun Christmas show about Buddy the Elf. Discounts available Sunday – Wednesday for the dinner show
- The Fulton – White Christmas showing through December 31st. Who doesn’t know this story? It’s a Christmas classic.
- Magic & Wonder – Believe is their holiday show on through December 31st. We have a coupon code available for our guests, ask for it once you’ve made your reservation.
- Bird-in-Hand Stage – The Christmas Tree Ship – until the end of year, you can see this Amish based musical
- Longwood Gardens* – while this isn’t a traditional Christmas show, it’s still a good one and with our Advance Purchase Tickets you can get in, even when they are sold out! Ask us about seeing this Lancaster Holiday Show when you make your reservations.
Now that you’ve picked which Lancaster holiday show to see, take a look at our guest rooms and book your favorite! After a full day of shopping and before seeing your show, why not relax with a holiday movie from the comfort of the couch in our Tumbling Blocks room? And with our upgraded flat screen Roku TVs you can get your holiday favorites anytime!