Lancaster Restaurants Open Sundays
One of the worst parts about being away from home is finding a great place to eat that’s not a chain. Because let’s face it as good as the chain restaurants are, well we can eat at them when we’re home. So, we’ve put together a list of Lancaster restaurants open on Sundays. Sunday is a great day to travel because many of the shops near Carriage Corner are closed on Sundays, the outlets are open and towns a little farther away, but the Village of Intercourse is technically a ghost town on Sundays.
But don’t let your fear of going hungry stop you from visiting Lancaster on a Sunday, because we’ve put together a list of restaurants, theaters and gardens that are open on Sunday for your dining pleasure. Truthfully, if push came to shove, you can always add our charcuterie board to your reservation for your Sunday night dinner. There is quite the variety of restaurants in Lancaster County that are open on Sunday from fine dining (we’re happy to make your reservation) to sandwich shops and everything in between. I’ve also include a couple of “experience dinners.” So, let’s get to the list:
- Luca – 436 W James #101, Lancaster. Open from 4:00p to 9:00p, reservations required
- JB Dawsons – 491 Park City Center, Lancaster. Open from 11:00a to 7:30p. We’ve heard from many of our gluten free guests that JB Dawson’s is a safe place to eat.
- The Brasserie – 1679 Lincoln Highway E, Lancaster. Open from 11:30a to 9:00p
- Brass Eagle – 5725 Lincoln Highway #9635, Gap. Open from 6:30a until 9:00p Currently offering a free dessert with an entree
- La Borimex – 1632 E. Division Highway, Ephrata, PA 17522If you are craving authentic Mexican cuisine, give La Borimex a try. Open from 12:00pa to 8:00p
- Wu’s Garden – 354 W Main Street, Leola. This is a charming little Chinese restaurant with amazing noodles! Open Sunday from 11:00a until 8:30p
Burgers & Everything Else
- Miller’s Smorgasbord — 2811 Lincoln Highway East, Ronks. Open from 11:30a to 7:00p
- Lancaster Brewing Tap Room – 2323 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster. Open from 12:00p to 7:00p, the kitchen closes 30 minutes before the restaurant
- Appalachian Brewing Company – 55 N Water Street, Lititz. Sundays from 12:00p to 8:00p.
- Big Dog Brewing – 1559 Manheim Pike, Lancaster. Sundays from 11:30 to 8:00p
- Smokehouse BBQ & Brews – 3121 Old Philadelphia Pike. Sundays from 11:30a to 7:00p
- Isaac’s Greenfield – 565 Greenfield Road. Sundays from 11:00a to 8:00p
- Iron Hill Brewery – 781 Harrisburg Pike. Sundays from 11:30a to 9:30p
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theater – 510 Centerville Road, Lancaster. Why not have dinner and see a great show?! Sunday through Wednesday when you stay at Carriage Corner you can ask us to add tickets to Dutch Apple to your reservation. You’ll save $10 per person which makes a great date night! On Sundays, dinner starts at 5:30 with the show following at 7
- Longwood Gardens – 1001 Longwood Road, Kennett Square. I know it seems like it’s far away, but it’s just 30 miles from Carriage Corner and honestly, Longwood Gardens is a great way to spend a slow Sunday. You have 2 options for food during the Winter. 1906 offers a full dining experience until 2:30p, so a late lunch it is. You will need reservations at 1906. The other option at Longwood Gardens is The Cafe which is open until 5:00p. And as a special offer to our guests, we can secure your Longwood Gardens Tickets, when you purchase through us your tickets are valid Any Time this including during Longwood Christmas when the restaurant hours are longer and the Beer Garden is open as weather permits.
Plan Your Trip to Include one of the Lancaster Restaurants Open Sundays
Because we’ve done the work and put together a list of 15 Lancaster restaurants open Sundays, you can now confidently extend your stay to include a Sunday night. Don’t forget that we currently have a special through the end of the year to celebrate our fifth year as owners of Carriage Corner. Book a minimum 3 weeknight stay (Sunday through Thursday) and receive a ten percent discount with the code congratulations! As Mr. Carriage Corner has added more barn doors to the windows, I fall in love with each room all over again! My current favorite room is Lancaster Rose with it’s barn doors on the window as well as the bathroom! This is nice because it feels like there’s so much more space in this cozy room. We’ve been able to add a small sitting area as well as some upcycled furniture pieces.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Carriage Corner and treat you to our unique blend of hospitality, laughter & kindness