Welcome to peaceful Lancaster County and Carriage Corner, the original B&B of Intercourse. Founded in 1979, Carriage Corner Bed and Breakfast remains one of the only bed and breakfasts located in Intercourse, Pennsylvania.
Referred to as the “Capital of the Amish,” our village is recognized as “a quaint country village that does not exist anywhere else anymore.” Intercourse, Pennsylvania is “a hustling village from yesteryear with Amish buggies everywhere” centered in Pennsylvania Dutch Country and surrounded by beautiful farmlands. We are located just a short walk from Kitchen Kettle Village and all it has to offer.
Carriage Corner B&B has been inspected by the Pennsylvania Touring & Lodging Association and is a member of Pennsylvania Dutch Convention and Visitors Bureau.
*Looking for a quiet, relaxing get-away to relax and recharge? We’re your place.
- Our common area is stocked with puzzles, books and games, as well as snacks for you to enjoy.
- The back garden has a lovely fire pit surrounded by comfy Adirondack chairs for you to relax and enjoy hearing the buggies go by.
- Out front there is a swing and the gazebo, for you to enjoy. Maybe sit and read a book, enjoy a cold drink or just have a quiet conversation.
- We have lawn games you can use to enjoy a little competitive fun during your stay.
*Looking to learn more about the Amish and how they live? We’re your place.
- Explore the Amish Country Homestead, the Amish Experience and the Amish Country Store at Plain & Fancy Farm.
- Take an authentic look at the Amish lifestyle while touring an Amish Farm at the Amish Village.
*Looking to spend the day shopping for treasures? We’re your place.
- We are just a short walk to the village of Intercourse, offering enough quaint shopping you could spend the entire day! Don’t forget to stop into The Old Woodshed, Kitchen Kettle Village, Lancaster Yarn Shop and The Treasure Place. I’m sure you’ll find something you can’t live without.
- A short drive will get you to the outlet malls – ask us about coupons for either Rockvale or Tanger Outlets or both!
- There are many charming shops within a 15 minute walk and even more within a 15 minute drive.
*Looking to enjoy some authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Food? We’re your place.
- There are 3 wonderful smorgasbords located 15 minutes away. Your options include: Shady Maple, Millers, & Dienniers, just to name a few.
*Looking to do a beer or wine tour? We’re your place.
- Less than 30 minutes in the car will get you to one of several breweries and/or wineries. There are 2 wineries you can walk to. Ask us for a map.
So – no matter if you need a quiet, relaxing vacation or one filled with learning – we can help you get the best out of the Amish Farmlands and enjoy the area to the fullest.
“A visit to the Carriage Corner B&B is a perfect introduction to the original B&B getaway: affordable lodging, genuine hospitality, delicious food and immaculate housekeeping”
– Sandra W. Soule, Travel Writer