Looking for things to do on a Friday night in Intercourse? This little town can be a little sleepy. Most of the year the sidewalks roll up around 6p, sometimes even earlier. BUT during December – Intercourse comes alive on a Friday Night. Here’s a quick list of 5 things to do on any given Friday in December:
- Shop at Kitchen Kettle – Between Thanksgiving and Christmas Kitchen Kettle Stays open until 9pm on Fridays. Giving you more time to stroll through the Village and find that perfect gift.
- Drop into Lancaster Yarn Shop – they really are your LocalYarnShop even if you aren’t local. On Fridays during December there is Open Knitting – working on holiday projects and need some time away from the family to get them done? Now’s the time. This is a wonderful group of women who are incredibly warm, inviting and helpful. You’ll find all the support you need to complete your project in time.
- Head over to the Corner Coffee Shop – between 7-9p the Corner Coffee Shop has live music. If the weather is nice, the performance will be outside on their patio which is decorated for holidays.
- Do a little Christmas Shopping at The Treasure Place – this is truly one of my favorite shops in Intercourse. If you’ve stayed with us – you’ve most likely seen my ‘collection’ of farm animal paintings – well, they all came from The Treasure Place. I adore their re-purposed furniture and am constantly inspired by their room displays. AND
- Work on a holiday puzzle at Carriage Corner Bed & Breakfast. During the month of December the puzzle will have a holiday theme to it.